The content of each post and each comment represents the views of that author and does not necessarily reflect the views of WITNESS.
The WITNESS Blog is meant to foster conversation and dialogue about the use of video and online/mobile technology in human rights campaigns. To that end we strongly encourage readers to reply to posts, and to each other, through the blog’s comments.
For this WITNESS Blog to meet its intended purpose, it is it important to observe rules of courtesy and respect, including the following:
- Comments that contain profanities are automatically screened and deleted.
- Comments with links are held for moderation (to reduce spam)
- Different points of view are always welcome, but comments that are offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person are subject to moderation and deletion.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a WITNESS employee, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Give credit when you borrow from someone else (either by linking to the source or quoting and providing the source of the quote)
We ask that you help us maintain an atmosphere of respect. Individuals who break the rules above may be blocked.